We are Ibreez & Ibrahim. We must have had a chat already!
RoadToUK was started with the sole intention of helping fellow International Medical Graduates (IMGs) in their journey. Over the years we have grown to become a HUB of information related to working and living in the UK as a doctor from your support and well wishes. We aim to continue this as our career progresses!
Dr Ibrahim's journey
Dr Ibreez Ajaz has also completed her Bachelor’s Degree in Medicine & Surgery from Bangladesh. She has also taken the USMLE, but in the pursuit of better job satisfaction and free healthcare, she opted for the PLABs, and now works as an Internal Medicine Trainee as well. Her experience with both the US and UK healthcare systems adds to her prowess in helping others.
Purpose of this blog
Our intent is to help doctors all over the world every step of the way on their Road To UK by explaining the following:
- PLAB route to GMC registration
- Other routes to GMC registration including PGQ & MTI
- Preparation for IELTS/OET, PLAB 1, PLAB 2
- Planning guidance on every other step related to them, including cost
- GMC registration process
- Job application in the NHS and necessary personalized help
- Post graduate training pathway to become a specialist or GP
- UK Visa Guidance for visiting, PLAB 1 & 2, Tier 2
- Living in the UK
- Finances & Budgeting
All of these and many more topics are discussed in our blog. If you go through the ‘Blog Posts‘ page, you will discover everything.
We are always happy to answer your question whenever and wherever you ask.
- In Facebook Messenger – just search ‘drsroadtouk‘. You will find our Facebook Page to message.
- On-site messenger on the bottom right.
- You can always comment under any blog post that you are reading.
- Click the “BELL ICON” at the left bottom corner to receive instant notifications when we update a post.
- You can also Contact Us through this form.
- Like and subscribe to our RoadToUK YouTube channel to stay up to date.
Good luck to you all