Dr Ibrahim Ivan completed his Bachelor’s Degree in Medicine & Surgery from Mymensingh Medical College, Bangladesh. Upon finishing internship, he opted to take the PLAB exams in order to register with the General Medical Council of the UK. He works as a Junior Specialty Registrar in the Midlands.
Dr Ibreez Ajaz has also completed her Bachelor’s Degree in Medicine & Surgery from Bangladesh. She has also completed the steps of USMLE, but in the pursuit of better job satisfaction and free healthcare, she opted for the PLABs, and now works as a Junior Specialty Registrar as well. Her experience with both the US and UK healthcare systems adds to her prowess in helping others.
Purpose of this blog
The sole purpose of this blog is to help doctors all over the world every step of the way on their Road To UK, such as:
- PLAB route to GMC registration
- Other routes to GMC registration including PGQ & MTI
- Preparation for IELTS/OET, PLAB 1, PLAB 2
- Planning guidance on every other step related to them
- GMC registration process
- Job application in the NHS and necessary personalized help
- Post graduate training pathway to become a specialist or GP
- UK Visa Guidance for visiting, PLAB 1 & 2, Tier 2
All of these above and many more topics are well discussed in many posts in our blog. If you go through the ‘Blog Posts’ page you will discover everything.
We are always happy to answer your question whenever and wherever you ask.
- In Facebook Messenger – just search ‘drsroadtouk‘. You will find our Facebook Page to message.
- On-site “crisp” messenger on the bottom right.
- You can always comment under any blog post that you are reading.
- You can also Contact Us through this form.
Good luck to you all!