Last updated: November 6, 2019
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
The Service and its original content, features and functionality are and will remain the exclusive property of A Doctor's Road to the UK and its licensors.
We ask that you attribute us when you use the materials on this site, and that you do not use portions of the materials or remove information from the materials. The materials may not be used commercially. You will need permission from us if you want to re-use material — for example, in a publication, product, or presentation. Copying, transforming, adapting, or otherwise going beyond simply viewing or reading material means that you are re-using it. Road To UK is a registered Limited Liability Company under the trademark number UK00003435961.
Links To Other Web Sites
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by A Doctor's Road to the UK.
A Doctor's Road to the UK has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that A Doctor's Road to the UK shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services that you visit.
We may terminate or suspend access to our Service immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms.
All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The Service is provided on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis. The Service is provided without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement or course of performance.
- You cannot use the site:
- for the posting, uploading, emailing or other transmission of any material, the publication, dissemination, use or possession of which infringes the rights of any person or which is unlawful in any other respect;
- in any way that is abusive, defamatory or obscene or which will harass, distress or inconvenience any person. You can’t use the site in a way that might restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the site by any other person;
- for the posting, uploading, emailing or other transmission of any unwelcome or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, chain letters or pyramid schemes. Or for any other form of solicitation or commercial exploitation;
- for the posting, uploading, emailing or other transmission of any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, restrict, destroy, limit the functionality of or compromise the integrity of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- to create a commercial database (electronic or otherwise) that includes material downloaded or otherwise obtained from the site;
- to transmit or re-circulate any material obtained from the site to any third party;
- to remove the copyright or trademark notice(s) from any copies of material made in accordance with these terms; or in any way that might bring us into disrepute.
- We strive to ensure all information on our site is accurate and up to date. However, the contents of the site are naturally subject to change from time to time. That means, we can’t always guarantee the accuracy of all information on the site. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR CHECKING THE ACCURACY OF RELEVANT FACTS AND OPINIONS GIVEN ON THE SITE BEFORE ENTERING INTO ANY COMMITMENT BASED UPON THEM.
- We try our best to ensure the site is free from viruses. However, we can’t always guarantee this. You are responsible for installing adequate and up-to-date virus-checking software on your computer. We take no responsibility or liability, so far as legally possible, for any: viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, restrict, destroy, limit the functionality of or compromise the integrity of any computer software or hardware.
- These terms and conditions may be varied from time to time. Please ensure that you review them regularly because you’ll be deemed to have accepted a variation if you continue to use the site after any variation has been posted.
- If any of these terms and conditions should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, it shall be removed from the list. The remaining terms and conditions will remain and continue to be binding and enforceable.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes arising from matters relating to the site will be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of United Kingdom without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service, and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have between us regarding the Service.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will try to provide at least 30 days notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
By continuing to access or use our Service after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, please stop using the Service.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us.