Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    • #3749

      Hi !I’m a OBGYN specialist from Non-EU country and I want to apply for work in UK, has anybody simmilar experience and please share your experience and procedure . Tnx

    • #3792
      Ibrahim Ivan

      Hello, Do you have any accepted PG qualification according to this list?

      GMC Accepted PG Qualification

      • If YES, then you can apply for GMC registration with other prerequisites (IELTS/OET and EPIC verification) done. There is no need for you to take PLAB. And after obtaining GMC registration you have to work your way up or maybe eventually apply for CESR to be a specialist in the UK. Please also read, Post-graduation pathways for IMGs in the UK.
      • If NO, then you will have to take PLAB to get registered as a doctor in the UK. Please read this to understand what comes after what in your PLAB journey, Planning your PLAB journey.

      If you still have questions, don’t hesitate to ask.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Close Menu