Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    • #4581
      Andrea Pazos

      I am graduated OBGYN in my country and will be moving to UK with a spouse visa (husband is British citizen) . The non training path is the way get my qualifications? How do you start this process ?

    • #4618
      Ibrahim Ivan

      If you have a settled visa status, you will be able to apply for ST1 /ST3 in round of training provided you have filled the person specifications. More here: Specialty Training in OB/GYN

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Close Menu