Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Tony B Xu
      Participant

Hi docs, I been a loyal blog reader at Road TO Uk. Been preping for IELTS and Plabs. As I was opening my GMC online to make exam bookings, I found my PMQ was flagged and listed under “PMQ we may accept”. This is throwing my plan haywire again.

I thought I will share my personal experience for the benefit of others, perhaps it is a good idea to point this out in the planning blog articles to remind IMGs to double check before embarking.

In terms of my PMQ, I am liasiing with my med school for support and paperwork to send to GMC for assessment.

Has anyone heard of this or experienced such mishap? what does this mean and what can i do to improve my chance of the pmq being accepted. My degree is from a big and wellknown medical school in CHina, I am quite shocked to find it is the only one of two universities shortlisted being “may accept”.

Half year of planning and exam preparing, I feel quite anxious about the prospects ahead. I appreicate your support and and comments.

Many thanks, Tony

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Close Menu