Specialty Training in the UK
Specialty (or GP) training is the penultimate step of most of the doctors who starts their career in the UK. There are several steps to take in order to be successful in getting a position in the competitive training seats in the UK.
The steps could be summarized as below:
- Knowing your desired training pathway
- Understanding the steps to take towards that
- Finding out ways to achieve those landmarks
- Applying when the applications rounds open
- Be successful in the interview (recruitement) process.
If you are looking for something specific...
Search through all the articles in our site to find the information you need
Information overload is REAL!
Read only the specific articles curated for you based on your current level